Date:      Sat, 17 Jul 1999 05:25:31 -0500
From:      "Chrystian S." <myth@fulori.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   The greatest trick the devil ever pulled ,was convincing the world he didn't exist. :)

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BED014.C99BD930

I recently purchased a copy of freebsd 3.1 and unable to load said =
product when it gets to the point of installing it says my cdrom drive =
cannot be found, my drive is fairly new I'm using an NEC 1910A scsi and =
my scsi card is Adaptec 2940 could this be my problem are they supported =
by 3.1 any sugestions I am using system commander deluxe as my boot =
loader but I would see this being a problem with the install after bsd =
begins its kernal unless it throws the kernal off ??? Please help ??

93's=20
XaosAngel

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BED014.C99BD930

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I recently purchased a copy of freebsd 3.1 and =
unable to load=20
said product when it gets to the point of installing it says my cdrom =
drive=20
cannot be found, my drive is fairly new I'm using an NEC 1910A scsi and =
my scsi=20
card is Adaptec 2940 could this be my problem are they supported by 3.1 =
any=20
sugestions I am using system commander deluxe as my boot loader but I =
would see=20
this being a problem with the install after bsd begins its kernal unless =
it=20
throws the kernal off ??? Please help ??</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>93's </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>XaosAngel</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BED014.C99BD930--