Date:      Tue, 19 Jan 1999 09:25:26 +1100 (EST)
From:      "Oben O. Candemir" <dunya@one.net.au>
To:        jonathan michaels <jon@caamora.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Forward all spam to UCE@FTC.GOV [please take to -chat]

On Sun, 17 Jan 1999, jonathan michaels wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 16, 1999 at 03:45:35AM -0600, Jim Bryant wrote:
> > In reply:
>
> > 270,000,000 americans are pissed.  who the fuck are you to defy the
> > will of the american public,
>
> the ohter 4 billion 700 thousand odd that make up teh rest of teh REAL WORLD,
> i'd say we have a significant majority and we as a group are tired of this
> kind of scantemonius spew coming from yet another morally out raged amoreican
>
> have you guys not learnt yet thea the world is a big place and that 'meric is
> just as insignicifant a bit of it as any oher place.

Excellent point; most Americans can't see beyond the bounds of their own
egos let alone their neighbours, and God forbid the rest of the world.

Someone recently called Australia the 'arse end of the world'- in terms of
position on the globe I can take his point, but America must be a lay down
misere for taking that title when it comes to seeing beyond the free
speaking 'individual'.

May God shed his grace on thee...

O Candemir