Date:      Tue, 4 Feb 2003 14:48:29 -0500
From:      Dan Delaney <dionysos@mail.dionysia.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problem: "usb0: 1 scheduling overruns" in FreeBSD 5

Hello all.

I just installed a news FreeBSD 5.0 server for a company here in
Louisville. I keep getting the following errors, like every few
minutes, in the log:

    kernel: usb0: 1 scheduling overruns
    kernel: usb1: 1 scheduling overruns

I'v turned off usbd in rc.conf, but it's still giving me these
messages. They're filling up my message log! Anyone know what's going
on? The motherboard does have USB ports on it. (I don't have this
problem with my FreeBSD 4.7 installation at home, on a motherboard with
USB ports on it.)

Thanks
--Dan