Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 03:16:02 -0400
From:      Jim Conner <jconner@enterit.com>
To:        "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        "Roelof Osinga" <roelof@nisser.com>, "Jason Halbert" <jason@jason-n3xt.org>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: vi

Here here!!  Well said.  I don't like emacs, I don't like pico...nor do I
like ee.  Plain old vi.  Although, I do tend to prefer vim over vi for
syntax highlighting.  Sometimes, 'bells and whistles' is for the birdies.

- Jim

At 11:42 AM 6/9/2001 -0700, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> [...]

- Jim
- NOTJames
- jconner@enterit.com

- | Today's errors, in contrast:                                           |
- | Windows - "Invalid page fault in module kernel32.dll at 0032:A16F2935" |
- | UNIX    - "segmentation fault - core dumped"                           |
- | Humans  - "OOPS, I've fallen and I can't get up"                       |
- (To view this properly use a non-proportional font in your MUA)