Date:      Sat, 11 May 1996 15:44:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
Cc:        Craig Shaver <craig@ProGroup.COM>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: inn & mmap

Hmmm, I thought there was a consensus that something was flaky if the
active file changed size via newgroup/rmgroup messages with MMAP.

If I turn off all newgroup/rmgroup processing, then I have 0 problems with
the FreeBSD mmap.  If I process newgroup/rmgroups, I have problems.  Leads
me to believe something flaky there.