Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:04:38 -0400
From:      "Richard E. Hawkins" <dochawk@psu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   where's the fm for sendmail and pop3?

I've got the incoming mail working through fetchmail,
but how do I have my outgoing go through fetchmail,
changing the name in the process?  RIght now, I'm
forced into netscape (ugh) rather than using the command
line mh I prefer.  I'm sure there's a simple answer once
I know where to rtfm.

hawk

--
Prof. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
Assistant Professor of Economics, Pennsylvania State University