Date:      Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:08:19 -0600 (CST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Diego=20Zuluaga?= <dfz101@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Apache-Tomcat error startup

Hello,

Finally i could install Jakarta-tomcat in Unix.

But, I'm trying to integrate it with Apache, i
followed the instructions of tomcat userguide.

When i try to start apache("% apachectl start"):
appears:

Cannot load /usr/local/www/libexec/mod_jserv.so into
server: /usr/local/www/libexec/mod_jserv.so: Undefined
symbol "jserv_error_exit"
/usr/virtual/share/pkgs/installed/vs-apache/1.3.12/bin/apachectl
start: httpd could not be started
%

Looks like a problem with Jserv.

If anybody knows how can help me please send me the
answer.

Thanks!!