Date:      Fri, 11 May 2001 20:57:00 EDT
From:      "nicolas beauchesne" <nicolas.beauchesne@polymtl.ca>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   gateway+multi-PPPoE

Hi!

	I'm triyng to set-up a Gateway that will use 3 different PPPoE (to
the same provider) adsl connection (3 modem , 3 account),  to
distribute it back to a soho network.  In instance to get the more
bandwith possible.

 I've been able to set-up the gateway with one modem by using netgraph
and PPP.

I tought that using mpd would allow me to to get the maximun of these
three connections.
It seem to work well on the gateway.  But the rest of the network is
dead (the gate way see everybody and vice versa) but station dont see
the net.

If somebody have any idea how to make that thing work it will be a
great help.

P.S. I try that solution, if there's other who work better, please tell
me .
thanks

Nicolas Beauchesne
nicolas.beauchesne@polymtl.ca