Date:      Sun, 10 May 1998 23:45:49 +1000 (EST)
From:      andrew@ugh.net.au
To:        Dean Hollister <dean@odyssey.apana.org.au>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Stallion Card...can't open devices

On Sun, 10 May 1998, Dean Hollister wrote:

> According to the docs on the driver, I understood you had to load it in
> the kernel as stl0. Where did the stli0 come from?

Apparently its the driver for intelligent boards.

> Yes, the devices are around the wrong way dialin/dialout in the stl
> driver.

Hmm...I wonder if it is the same for stli...nup...same error when trying
to cu to ttyiE0.

Hmm.../me just decides that the i in the device name isnt realted to the i
in the driver name and in fact denotes the initial state device.

Unfortuantely I have exactly the same error when terying to use cue0 or
ttyE0. Using comcontrol says device not cinfigured ie:

open: Device not configured
comcontrol: couldn't open file /dev/ttyE0

Thanks,

Andrew