Date:      Fri, 3 Apr 1998 20:00:17 -0600
From:      dannyman <dannyman@sasquatch.dannyland.org>
To:        nik@iii.co.uk, doc@FreeBSD.ORG, jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Affilliate with Amazon.com

Well, Jordan says we should take some intiative lining this up.  I'll
happily fill out the forms ... awww, heck, let's see what I'm up against;

-----
Please fill out the name and address of the person in charge of your
sponsoring Web site. This is the person to whom we will address all
correspondence about your participation in the Associates Program.

Please fill out the name and address of the person to whom we should send
referral fee payments earned through this program.
-----

The former I could volunteer for, aliasing an email address to anyone who
might be interested in information, or just put Jordan in there, or tell
them to email freebsd-docs.  The latter is answered in the handbook;

FreeBSD, Inc.
c/o Jordan Hubbard
4041 Pike Lane, suite #D.
Concord CA, 94520

As far as the website magic, putting links in with book referrals, that'd
be up Nick's alley I guess, at least 'til I learn myself some DocBook and
start submitting patches on my own ... :)

Feedback !?!? (Please, I don't wanna go representing FreeBSD without
someone grunting kinda positively about it.)

-dan

--
  //       dannyman yori aiokomete       ||  Our Honored Symbol deserves
\\/ http://www.dannyland.org/~dannyman/  ||  an Honorable Retirement (UIUC)