Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:38:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dino Tose <dinotose@yahoo.com>
To:        John Straiton <jsmailing@clickcom.com>, 'William Ashworth' <willybaby12345@yahoo.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: How to turn on telnet on server.

I would like to thank everyone that responded to this
email.
I understood most of it. I am still new to Unix OS and
commands I understand VI very little. I know how to
get into it but modifying a coment and things like
that I am not able to do it yet. I need to study a bit
more. As far as the ssh I have no idea what this is.

Thanks
Dino