Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 1997 21:44:38 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jay D. Nelson" <jdn@qiv.com>
To:        spork <spork@super-g.com>
Cc:        Don Wilde <don@PartsNow.com>, Marco Molteni <molter@logic.it>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Clustering/fail-over capability?

That's exactly the way we set up high availability systems.
Differential SCSI or SSA in each system cabled through an external
tower of drives. Add a serial cable between the two systems to check
on health and a couple of daemons to check machine state and you can
cobble together a rudimentary HA system.

-- Jay

-- Jay