Date:      Sun, 19 Jun 2011 15:50:44 +0200
From:      Jurgen Debo <jurgen@itconsultant.mobi>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Any working SIP-phone on FreeBSD?

The fact Microsoft did buy Skype, does worry me too.
The Skype protocol is a closed protocol.  SIP is an open standard.

And about Microsoft ?  Almost EVERYTHING in hands of Microsoft
turns to a disaster or something which does compromise security,
privacy or whatever.  They can't make a secured OS, their servers
are nothing compared to BSD servers, their hypervisors are sh.t as
their messenger took ICQ from the market.  And the last one
did piss me off, because in the old days, I got nice dates with
academic people with ICQ.  But Messenger killed this all.

My opinion, when I can get away from Microsoft, I do it.
This company is a complete failure, and I don't belief they will
persist to even exist in a decade due to their policies.

With Microsoft there is ALWAYS a catch.

Jurgen