Date:      Thu, 30 Dec 1999 13:14:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Christopher T. Griffiths" <cgriffiths@quansoo.com>
To:        John Sconiers <jrs@enteract.com>
Cc:        Mike Whitley <mwhitley@borg.proceon.com>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: install onto IBM think pad 600E (error)

If you are using anything above 64mb of ram please remove the extra ram.
I ran into the same problem with my 600e and you can only have 64mb or
less installed when you try to install FBSD.  Also when you are done
installing, you will need to create a /kernel with the maxmem in your
config file.  Please see the lint file for further instructions about
that.

Chris