Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 2000 22:53:04 +0100
From:      "Javed Vohra" <jvohra@above.net>
To:        "=?iso-8859-1?B?Sm9yZ2UgRO1heg==?=" <marciodiaz@hotmail.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: please help me

I assume you are referring to the setup of a DNS server (BIND) on a FreeBSD
machine.

I recently had such a project to do for work, and I used a book which pretty
much guided me from not knowing a thing about DNS all the way to setting
zones for major customer within a short space of time.

The book is DNS and BIND - 3rd Edition, by Paul Albitz & Cricket Liu, from
O'Reilly.

I would recommend this book to you.

Javed Vohra