Date:      Wed, 1 Jun 2016 21:27:27 +0200
From:      Kurt Jaeger <lists@opsec.eu>
To:        abi <abi@abinet.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Zoneminder - call for testers

Hi!

> I'm updating the ZoneMinder security camera solution
> (http://www.freshports.org/multimedia/zoneminder/). Developers made huge
> efforts to make it compatible with FreeBSD.
>
> As this is my first attempt, can you look into it before I open a PR ? :)

It looks promising, but there's this cmake error coming up during
the configure phase:

-- Looking for mysql/mysql.h - not found
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:396 (message):
  ZoneMinder requires MySQL headers - check that MySQL development packages
  are installed

I do have mysql 5.7.12 installed, the file is in

/usr/local/include/mysql/mysql.h

Any idea how to allow cmake to find it ?

Btw, I suggest you check the port with portlint -AC, as well.

--
pi@opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         4 years to go !