Date:      Fri, 22 Mar 2013 22:49:38 +0000
From:      Nicolas de Bari Embriz Garcia Rojas <nbari@inbox.im>
To:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:

Guys, please don't take me bad, but better stop this "@%!" and use your
talent to help me found a way to properly measure bandwidth per jails in
a long period.

I am using sysutils/jail2 port to start/stop jails, My working
configuration so far is this:

I use the jid so that later I can use in /etc/rctl.conf with something like:

jail:30:maxproc:deny=100
jail:30:memoryuse:deny=512M
jail:30:swapuse:deny=1G

my jail.conf looks like

8<----------
* {
  exec.start = "/bin/sh /etc/rc";
  exec.stop = "/bin/sh /etc/rc.shutdown";
  exec.clean;
  mount.devfs;
  allow.raw_sockets;
  securelevel = 3;
}

www {
  jid = 10;
  name = www;
  host.hostname = $name.localbox.org;
  ip4.addr = 174.143.193.60;
  path = /jails/www;
  mount.fstab="/etc/fstab.$name";
}

vpn {
  jid = 20;
  name = vpn;
  host.hostname = $name.localbox.org;
  ip4.addr = 174.143.193.57, 10.216.28.77;
  path = /jails/vpn;
  mount.fstab="/etc/fstab.$name";
}

guest {