Date:      Mon, 3 Jul 2000 16:27:15 +0800 (+0800)
From:      Michael Robinson <robinson@netrinsics.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: International Crypto/ssh broked yet again by deletion of rsa_eay.c,v

>This will probably be fixed shortly in some form or another - it's not
>clear we'll be sticking with a separate src-crypto-rsa collection to hold
>RSA.

Take your time.

I'd prefer not to deal with one set of breakage once you guys figure out a new
plan, and then another set of breakage a few months later after the patent
expires and the new plan becomes obsolete.

Better just to do the breakage all at once.

Either way, though, some sort of adequage heads up and survival manual
posted on -stable would be helpful.

	-Michael Robinson