Date:      Fri, 14 Nov 1997 12:13:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      Eric Anderson <keric@websidestory.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2.2.2 -> 2.2.5 upgrade

Ok, I'm somewhat of a FreeBSD newbie (mostly Solaris) so forgive the
ineptness but I'm planning on doing a network upgrade of all OSs from
some SNAP 3.0's, but mostly 2.2.2's to 2.2.5 - is it simply as easy as
moving the current /usr/src/sys out of the way, and inserting the new
2.2.5 sys and recompiling (while having made the appropriate changes in
the kernel config file)?

 Eric Anderson                       Web Side Story * San Diego, CA
 <keric@websidestory.com>            <http://www.websidestory.com/>;
 Director of Network Operations