Date:      Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:29:47 +0100 (CET)
From:      Mathias.Picker@virtual-earth.de
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   windowmaker stopped working on -STABLE

Hmmmm, yesterday I re-cvsupped and now windowmaker dies with sig11....

I wouldn't have reported this, but today I installed another (new)
machine and have the same problem.

Any ideas??

One machine runs -stable from yesterday, the other from today, both are
MSI K7T266 Pro7 Mobos with Athlons and 512MB DDR Ram on it. (building
with CPUTYPE=i686, CFLAGS=-O -pipe)

The new machine was installed using 4.5 floppies, then I cvsupped to
-stable, rebuild, rebooted and installed XFree86-4 windowmaker & wdm
from ports, tried to start wdm (worked) and found windowmaker popping up
it's sig11 window....

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks, Mathias

--