Date:      Mon, 17 Aug 1998 14:40:10 -0400
From:      tcobb <tcobb@staff.circle.net>
To:        "'dag-erli@ifi.uio.no'" <dag-erli@ifi.uio.no>
Cc:        "'freebsd-current@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: PANIC:  NULLFS not synced with rest of vm?

Well, are you willing to fix it and get paid for it?

I'm trying to create a situation where there can be
no excuse for not getting this fixed.  Circle Net needs
it working, I don't have time to get as deeply into FS
as I'd need to repair it.  If someone has time, and experience
in this area, and would like to get paid for that time
while still generating code for release to the FreeBSD project,
then PLEASE contact me.

In case you didn't realize it, this is that company-sponsorship
of FreeBSD concept trying to work, here.

-Troy Cobb
 Circle Net, Inc.
 http://www.circle.net