Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 2002 19:05:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      lomana kabilla <l_kabilla@lycos.co.uk>
To:        stuyman@confusion.net
Subject:   urgent business assistance

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0076071024451502_ID

ATT:REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
Your contact was availed to me by the stroke of luck. It was given to me because of my
diplomatic status as I did not disclose the actual reasons for which I sought your contact.
But I was assured That you are reputable and trustworthy if you will be of
assistance.
 I am Lomana nonda Kabila (Jnr) the son of Late President LAURENT DESIRE KABILA
the immediate Past president of the DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO in Africa who
was murdered by his opposition through his personal bodyguards in his bedroom on
Tuesday 16th January, 2001. I have the privilege of being mandated by my father
colleagues to seek your immediate and urgent co-operation to receive and clear a
consignment containingthe sum of US $16,500,000.00. (sixteen million, five hundred
thousand Dollars)cash and some thousands carats of Diamond. This money and
treasures was lodged in a vault, with a security firm in south africa and transported to
europe.
SOURCES OF DIAMONDS AND FUND
In August 2000, my father as a defence minister and! president had a meeting with his
cabinet and army chief about the defence budget for 2000 to 2001 which was aboutUS
$70million dollars. so he directed one of his best friend. Frederic Kibasa Maliba who was
a minister of mines and a political party leader known as the Union Sacree de, I
opposition radicale et ses allies (USORAL) to buy arms with US about$20million on 5th
January 2001; for him to finalized the arm's deal, my father was murdered.And today,
only 16.5 million dollars of the total money can be accounted for. F.K. Maliba (FKM) and I
have decided to keep the money with a foreigner since neither i or him can explain the
origin of the funds and treasures.He intends using these funds to contest for political
elections in the future. Inspite of all this we have resolved to present you or your
company as beneficiary to the consignment(the above sum and diamonds). This
transaction should be finalized within seven (7) working days, we have unanimously
agreed that, for your co-operation you will be entitled to 25df930d1cercent of the money
when
successfully clear the consignment in europe,70 141205256ll be ours and 5 134501932ll
be for any
expenses we may run into during the course of this transaction. The nature of your
business is not relevant to the successful execution of this transaction what we require is
your total co-operation and commitment. In other to ensure a 100risk-free transaction
at both ends and to protect the persons involved in this transaction, strict confidentiality
and utmost secrecy is required even after the successful conclusion of this
ransaction. If this proposal is acceptable to you, kindly reply me and provide me with
your personal telephone and fax No through my E-mail for immediate commencement of
the transaction. I count on you to keep my secret, SECRET.Looking forward for your
urgent
replyThanks.
Best
Regards