Date:      Sun, 15 Feb 2009 21:35:30 +0200
From:      Stefan Lambrev <stefan.lambrev@moneybookers.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Big problems with 7.1 locking up :-(

Hi,

Just to let you know what's going on with the issue.

I tried kern.hz=100 on GENERIC 7.1, but the soekris started rebooting
with ethernet only traffic.
I made a custom kernel with RELENG_7 from 13.Feb and:
options         CPU_SOEKRIS
options		CPU_GEODE

The soekris is quite stable now and I'm unable to freeze it so far :)