Date:      Sun, 20 Jul 1997 16:31:26 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        frankd@yoda.fdt.net (Frank Seltzer)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sys/vfs.h

> Do we have an equivalent file to this Linux file? I am trying to build
> XVFilemanager and mount.c has
>
> 	#include <sys/vfs.h>
>
> which causes the build to fall over.

It depends on what it wants out of it.

Possibilities are:

mount.h		Contains mount related structures and manifest
		constants; this is your most likely candidate.
		Note: I am not happy with manifest definitions
		of file system types here; you will probably
		have to add "yet-another-one".  This is because
		the BSD mount(2) system call needs a facelift.

vnode_if.h	The vnode interface; this file is generated as
		part of the build process by kern/vnode_if.sh.

vnode.h		Probably not what you want; details the in-core
		vnode structures.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---