Date:      Sun, 18 Aug 2002 11:52:54 +0200
From:      Stefan Schwarzer <sschwarzer@sschwarzer.net>
To:        Pavan Balaji <balaji@cis.ohio-state.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: burncd screws up filenames

Hello Pavan

Pavan Balaji wrote:
> How do I make burncd not rename filenames which have spaces, etc in them?

I think that isn't burncd's fault. burncd just burns the image you pass to it.

E. g., if you make an _ISO_ image with mkisofs, it will modify some directory or
files in order to comply to ISO 9960. Regarding mkisofs, look at the options
-l, -L, -r, -R, -J (just from my memory). The resulting image won't be an ISO image,
though.

Stefan