Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 16:51:20 GMT
From:      Conrad Sabatier <conrads@neosoft.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Kudos on stable make world (2/24/98)

Hadn't done this in a while (a wee bit leery due to some occasional
problems in the past), but yesterday I cvsupped my stable sources
and did a make world.  Everything ran flawlessly to completion.  Just
thought the developers deserved a bit of applause for a fine piece of
work (clap-clap).  :-)

A confirmed FreeBSD addict
--
Conrad Sabatier                  |  FreeBSD -- UNIX for your PC
http://www.neosoft.com/~conrads  |  http://www.freebsd.org