Date:      Sat, 22 Nov 1997 15:05:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Jolley <doug@bigwheel.net>
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   UUCP and sendmail

I'm setting up UUCP to handle mail.  Outbound mail is not
being queued for delivery to the smart host.  I'm assuming
that's because no smart host has been defined in sendmail.cf.
Every time I work with sendmail.cf, my palms get real sweaty.
In this case, the smarthost is "jupiter".  I tried "DSjupiter";
but, that didn't seem to work.  Can anyone please guide me
on how I need to tweak sendmail.cf in order to designate
"jupiter" as the smart host?

Thanks for any input.

     ... doug
Doug Jolley    mailto://doug@bigwheel.net     http://www.bigwheel.net
         Don't bogart that file, my friend.  Net it over to me.