Date:      Wed, 11 May 2005 19:30:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Daniel Valencia <fetrovsky@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sending MAC packets --- again

Uhmm...

About my previous message, I think that the problem is
that i'm using a switch, where I thought I had a
hub... If I'm sending ethernet broadcast packets...
will they be forwarded to all the ports of a switch??

Probably the answer is No, and that's why I'm getting
that behaviour

Thank you very much!!

- Daniel

have fun