Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 2000 17:33:40 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   OpenGL as platform of choice at college and my preparations to usingit with fbsd

Hullo.I use fbsd 3.3-release with I hope :)) succesfully instaled mesa.
Graphical programming is entirely new for me.So i will need about 3-4 days
time to prepare to keep up with some requeerments(particulary writing
small shellskripts,makefiles and stuff like this).Would anyone please send
me some OpenGL-based small programms so i can see wheather the library
works or not.Any advice as to standard test programm(graphical "hello
world") is surely also welcome.I am not subscriebed to this mailing list
so far so please send your mails(if nay :)) ) to given e-mail adress of
mine.

Kind regards
Ariel