Date:      Mon, 01 May 1995 20:43:14 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@estienne.CS.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        Bart Reagan <bartr@interramp.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Freebsd & NEC cdrom

>I recently obtained Freebsd 2.0 and am having some difficulty. Hopefully some
>light can be
>shed.

What version of FreeBSD?  2.0R?  The driver for your SCSi adaptor has changed
much since that release.  I would suggest either downloading the upcomming
2.0.5 Release (availible later this week if all goes well), or getting the
next CDROM release from Walnut Creek CDROM.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
TCS Instructional Group - Programmer/Analyst 1