Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:16:59 -0400
From:      "Dave VanAuken" <dave@hawk-systems.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Keymaps for end, home, delete, backspace, pageup, pagedown....

Have enjoyed the luxury of direct access to FreeBSD sservers via KVM switch, and
am having to move a few to a location where ssh access will be used...

Problem is home, end and other such keys are not responding as with direct
access to the server.  Where can I find the key => patterns so we can map the
appropriate strings via the ssh client to get the same results as when accessing
directly.

Dave