Date:      Fri, 11 Dec 2009 20:03:47 -0800
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   "unable to connect to host"....

	Regarding the sage of the migration to a new server, I thought
	things were working when I went to bed.  Turns out this was
	only because I had the old server going too.  (I did some edit
	on my new web server but the chances didn't show up.  Only the
	old server was replying.)

	Now, using lynx, I get the err that it 'Can't connect to
	host'.    The new server is 10.47.0.230, but dig is still
	seeing my old server, 10.47.0.240.

	Any ideas why lynx cannot connect outside the server itself??

--
 Gary Kline  kline@thought.org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix
    The 7.31a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org/index.php