Date:      Mon, 13 Oct 2003 02:28:11 -0400
From:      Gerald S Stoller <gs_stoller@juno.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Contacting persons responsible for code/documentation

        I quite often find bugs in code or documentation, but the problem
is finding the name and email address of the person to whom to report it.
 I suggest that  FreeBSD.org  have email addresses for each  Unix
command (e.g.,  ls@FreeBSD.org ,  ksh@FreeBSD.org ,  find@FreeBSD.org ,
vi@FreeBSD.org ,  emacs@FreeBSD.org , etc.) to which mail can be sent
about any problems.  Preferably a system can be set up to forward mail
received here on to the person to whom to report problems with the code
or documentation of the command (maybe use  ls.cod@FreeBSD.org  and
ls.doc@FreeBSD.org  for problems with the code or documentation
respectively of the  ls  command), or the person responsible can look at
the email received here.
       Right now, I found an error with the  find  command and with shell
documentation, and I still don't know whom to contact.