Date:      Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:08:58 +0100
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>
To:        FBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: /etc/hosts file ?

On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 04:11:15AM +0100, Anthony Atkielski wrote:
> The man hosts "documentation" is very brief and opaque.
>
> I suspect that answering the question would be much more productive than
> personally attacking the person who asked it.

Ah, that is *rich* coming from a mn who kept a 100+ message thread
going recently which was not rich with questions, but exceedingly rich
in ignorance. You get the prize for 2001 for the highest negative score
on productive use of this list.

I did answer his question, with a simple example.

(Ok, all the rest of you, this won't start a flame war, I am
not going to respond further on this you will be pleased  to hear)

It's bad news that this was the very first mail nessage I read
this morning .. lol.

--
Regards
Cliff