Date:      Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:54:40 -0700
From:      Sarath Kamisetty <sarath.kamisetty@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Booting FreeBSD over network or serial links?

Hi,

I have two PCs, one with linux installed and another one is a old PC.
I would like use my linux pc to make modifications to freebsd code
base and then test it on my old PC. After compiling freebsd image on
my linux pc, how do I boot this image on my old PC ? Is there a cost
effective way of doing this without using floppies or CDs which is
time consuming ? Can I run some special image on my old PC to let it
fetch the newly compiled image everytime ?? Does anyone have this kind
of setup ? Can I setup a console server for cheap and acheive this ?
Please share your thoughts on this.

Thanks,
Sarath