Date:      Thu, 26 Nov 1998 19:26:34 +1000
From:      Nick Rynenberg <niche@logicworld.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Dear sir/madam,
My name is Nick and i am studying Information Technology at local Technical
collage here in Brisbane, Australia. I have been doing assignment comparing
2 Operating systems and have been looking at the Linux sites for
information and got them and handed them in.
I failed the assignment because i didnt get enough info for him and have to
"fix" it during the summer school in a weeks' time (todays date is 11/26/98)
I am asking for assistance for information to improve the assignment as i
still have the copy - just need to add more info.
The information needed are:
The process management - Job scheduling algorithm identified(round robin,
FCFS, etc)
Ramifications of process management Identified (stable/unstable, multi
user/single user, good throughput/slow etc)
Ramifications of memory management (slow/fast, prone to thrashing etc)
Design principles - target market Identified , Target equipment identified
and general stuff.
I would really be grateful if you can assist me regarding informations as I
am not getting much luck getting information.

looking forward for your reply,
Nick Rynenberg