Date:      Wed, 02 Jan 2013 10:53:04 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   NFS-exported ZFS instability

----Security_Multipart(Wed_Jan__2_10_53_04_2013_899)--

Hello,

 I have been in a trouble about my NFS server for a long time.  The
 symptom is that it stops working in one or two weeks after a boot.  I
 could not track down the cause yet, but it is reproducible and only
 occurred under a very high I/O load.

 It did not panic, just stopped working---while it responded to ping,
 userland programs seemed not working.  I could break it into DDB and
 get a kernel dump.  The following URLs are a log of ps, trace, and
 etc.:

  http://people.allbsd.org/~hrs/FreeBSD/pool.log.20130102
  http://people.allbsd.org/~hrs/FreeBSD/pool.dmesg.20130102

 Does anyone see how to debug this?  I guess this is due to a deadlock
 somewhere.  I have suffered from this problem for almost two years.
 The above log is from stable/9 as of Dec 19, but this have persisted
 since 8.X.

-- Hiroki