Date:      Thu, 05 Jun 2003 11:23:43 -0400
From:      Dragoncrest <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Question about a large volumn of errors I've been getting.

	Just a curiousity question actually.  Cause so far I haven't had any
issues that I can see.  What's basically happened is in my daily reports
I've been seeing a lot of these types of messages:

Jun  4 03:10:21 sendmail[76254]: h543AIjS076253: Fixed MIME
Content-Disposition header field (possible attack)

	I know it's not an attack because the machine is tucked comfortably behind
a firewall and sendmail is only available through localhost.  Mail is
delivered to that box from external pop accounts via fetchmail.  One thing
I have noticed a lot of lately is spam.  It has increased at least a good
3-4x's what it was.  Spam assassin has been doing an awesome job of weeding
it all out, but it has just been coming in droves and it's more like a
small tidalwave now.  So, I was wondering if this was just related to the
spam or if there's something else I should be looking into?  Like maybe
fetchmail got borked or something.  So far everything seems to be running
fine.  I just found this curious is all.  Thanks for the info.