Date:      Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:54:47 -0700
From:      Chuck Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
To:        Gerard van Essen <gerard@pcbsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Handbook CSS file

On Mar 27, 2008, at 1:22 PM, Gerard van Essen wrote:
> At the moment I'm working with a couple of guys on the PC-BSD User
> Handbook,
> and instead of re-inventing the wheel, can we have your permission
> for using
> the FBSD handbook CSS file for our handbook?

Sure-- the Handbook and the docbook.css file is copyrighted and under
a 2-clause BSD license; for instance, see:

  http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/docbook.css

It's likely that going over the documentation for the Doc Project here:

  http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/

...would be helpful.

Regards,
--