Date:      Thu, 01 Apr 1999 12:29:35 +0200
From:      "Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven" <RuigrJer@start.nl>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        adrian@freebsd.org, eagle@phc.igs.net, asmodai@wxs.nl
Subject:   Re: Programmers Documentation Project Request for HELP

[ Sorry for the crosspost, but I think this is as well hackers material
  as advocacy. I subscribe to both lists so please, if the content
  becomes overly technical, restrict it to hackers, else advocacy in
  order not to mess the lists up to much after this initial post. Thanks ]

For those who are interested in the Project and would like to
review and/or add to it, please see the following URL:

http://home.wxs.nl/~asmodai

It has a link to the document when one follows the PDP link.

I will make the link a seperate HTML page ASAP in order to
allow other sub-projects such as the new DDWG for which I am
gathering information.

If possible, please diff -u against documents.

Things to do: get appropriate manpages in CURRENT based on the
documentation, perhaps a database, and everything else we think of.

Suggestions/comments appreciated and wanted.

Thanks for your time.

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven
Infrastructure & Networks Start Holding B.V.
tel: +31 - (0) 182 - 695 895
email: jeroen.ruigrok@start.nl