Date:      Wed, 8 Aug 2001 15:44:00 -0500
From:      "Darryl Hoar" <darryl@osborne-ind.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Apache 13 + Frontpage

Greetings,
I just installed 4.3 on one of my computers.
I configured networking and verified all was
well.  I then went to /usr/ports/www/apache13-fp.
Inside the directory I did a : make  then a
make install.  All went well with no errors.  I
then did a apachectl start.  No problems.  From
my Windows box, I launched Frontpage 2000.  Tried
to 'publish' to my Freebsd box, but frontpage said
that it was not running Frontpage extensions.  Did
I miss a step?  Was there a post config step I need
to do, but missed?

Thanks for any info on this.

Darryl