Date:      Fri, 25 Oct 2013 19:58:25 -0700
From:      Steve Robertson <srobertanv@gmail.com>
To:        Olivier Duchateau <duchateau.olivier@gmail.com>, xfce@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Midori Crashes when Trying to Select Preferences

Hello,

To follow up on our previous email below, I subseqently rebuilt about
500 ports (via portmaster) due to the recent change of the default
version of perl to perl5.16. Midori was among them, as well as some of
its dependencies. Now the preferences dialog appears to be working fine.
I'm not sure what did the trick but wanted to keep you informed.

Thank You,

Steve R.