Date:      27 Dec 2002 16:18:12 +0200
From:      Ville =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Skytt=E4?= <scop@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Paul Gelderblom <paul.gelderblom@lostboys.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org, paul@lostboys.nl
Subject:   Re: cvsweb patch: History interface

On Fri, 2002-12-27 at 16:05, Paul Gelderblom wrote:

> Find attached my 3rd patch (and the biggest one): a cvs history interface.
> It probably should be called an extension rather than a patch...
[...]
> I have re-built it to use HTML::Template (works pretty nice, actually)

Thanks!  I'm currently in process of other templatization stuff for
CVSweb (using HTML::Template), need to get that into a semi-stable state
before taking a look at the history stuff.  I'll ping you later.

Cheers, and happy new year, holidays, and all that,
--
\/ille Skyttä
scop at FreeBSD.org