Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 1995 11:52:00 +0200 (DFT)
From:      kindler@chemie.uni-hamburg.de (Joachim Kindler)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   olvwm-4.1 - Workspace - Problem ...

I noticed a crash if I try to activate the root menu under olvwm:
The menu is empty if it is called and leads to SIG 11, causing the
olvwm to come down. Defining a ~/.openwin-menu - File this effect
disappears. So it seems to be a problem with the default menu.

I try the same using olwm from xview-clients and everything works fine.
Also the call of the default menu.

In the next step I compared the source codes of both and soon found out
that there is no dramatically different between the handling of
the default root menu under olwm and olvwm. Also a recompilation of
all xview* and olvwm stuff did not change this strange behavior.

olvwm is running under X_Mach32 on my system ...

Any ideas ?

Greetings ....

--
Joachim Kindler
Dep. of Physical Chemistry, University of Hamburg