Date:      Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:36:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Bill Schoolcraft <bill@wiliweld.com>
To:        "Oliver, Michael W." <oliver.michael@gargantuan.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: dd if=/cdrom of=file.iso ??

At Tue, 13 Nov 2001 it looks like Oliver, Michael W. composed:

> I have found success using the following command:
>
> $dd bs=2048 if=/dev/cd0c of=~/blah.iso

Great, that worked fine and I appreciate it.

In trying to mount the iso in a loopback fashion I'm not getting
anywhere fast, normally I'd use the command (in linux) of:

mount -o loop blah.iso /mnt/test

and I'd then be able to access the CD image, in FreeBSD they point
to the manpage of "mount_null" and it falling a little short (with
my help of course) of working,

--
Bill Schoolcraft
PO Box 210076                 -o)