Date:      Sat, 12 Jul 2008 00:08:51 +1000
From:      Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linux for freebsd admins

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 15:23:43 +0200
Albert Shih <Albert.Shih@obspm.fr> wrote:

> 	Fedora/CentOS : Using yum and rpm. Work well but they are not many
> 	packages in the official repository. You need to find with rpmfind
> 	many package.

you may want to use dag's repository, as well as the cutting edge official centos repository (CentosPlus, i think).

http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/FAQ.php

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

If it's there, and you can see it, it's real.
If it's not there, and you can see it, it's virtual.
If it's there, and you can't see it, it's transparent.
If it's not there, and you can't see it, you erased it.