Date:      Sun, 4 Aug 2002 09:54:22 -0400
From:      stan <stanb@awod.com>
Subject:   problems building siege after cvsup

I'm having problems building several ports on one machine. I cvsup'd the
machien, and ports this weekend. I suspect that I have a problem with one
or more of the build tools on this machine. Here's the end of the build
attempt on sieg:

tatus: creating Makefile
config.status: creating src/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: creating lib/Makefile
config.status: creating lib/joedog/Makefile
config.status: creating include/Makefile
config.status: creating include/joedog/Makefile
config.status: creating utils/Makefile
config.status: creating  include/config.h
config.status: error: cannot find input file:  include/config.h.in
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.

Any sugestions as to what tools I should rebuld?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin