Date:      Tue, 12 Feb 2002 08:46:34 +0100
From:      Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@mobil.cz>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: arrgh squared

> Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:39:44 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
> From: leegold <goldtech@worldpost.com>
> To: freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
> Subject: arrgh squared
>
> Thanks for the input. I use the system as a stand alone
> client (dualbooted w/win2k) and sometimes I don't see the
> extra-capability and power inherent in FreeBsd.

    well, I guess it's in the eyes of the beholder. if the power is
    where you *don't* need it, it's like there was none.

    I use FreeBSD on a standalone box, too, and, well, I wouldn't go
    back to windows even if you paid me. :)

> It's good, on job interviews when they ask about Unix.
> I can confifently say I am a user. w/hacking
> Freebsd at home, I now have no fear of a unix terminal -
> this has helped me a lot in as they say - "the workplace".

    that's good to hear. :)

--
FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE
8:44AM up 22 days, 15:07, 23 users, load averages: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00