Date:      Mon, 03 Mar 2003 13:40:57 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        klammer@webonaut.com
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is it allow port to do the CVS checkout by itself?

Hello franz,

Yes, I am aware of those. What I am asking in the orignal question is that..
Is it allow to have "cvs checkout" in the Makefile? It means, there will be
no checksum, but will checkout the very lastest stable version of VIM, patch
lastest vim-gtk2 and install it. I seem to not able find this info in the
handbook about CVS. Hope, I am not blind. (I forgot to cc ports maillist..)
:-)

Ummmmm.. Maybe, I can try to add distinfo to checksum on vim-gtk patch
only.. I don't know yet, but if anyone want to see the full plain Makefile,
I am happy to post.

EX:
========================
do-fetch: