Date:      Tue, 26 Jan 2021 21:59:05 -0500
From:      petru garstea <peter.garshtja@ambient-md.com>
To:        Ernie Luzar <luzar722@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Jails - vnet- netgraph

Hi Ernie,

     jib script is working fine, however in my current setup I need to
emulate bridge interface with netgraph subsystem, I tried to manage that
part with jng script with no luck then I decided to create the netgraph
bridge manually using ngctl client and in the end the result was the same.

In the recent FreeBSD magazines it was mentioned that "bridging" was
refactored and I would like to know if that might be impacted the
netgraph bridge.

Please advise

Cheers,

Petru Garstea